Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20707 Discussions

lspci does not show Arria 10 GX

haribole
Beginner

Hello

I have an ubuntu 22.04 PC with the Arria 10 GX PCI-e card in one of the slots. I think even without any driver installed lspci should show the device? I do see the following in my dmesg though:

[ 5.774898] dfl-fme-bridge dfl-fme-bridge.1.auto: fpga bridge [DFL FPGA FME Bridge] registered
[ 5.775703] fpga_manager fpga0: DFL FME FPGA Manager registered

Thanks

Hari

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
wchiah
Employee

Hi,

DId you program any .sof design into the host ?

if not , the lspci shall not automatic up.

Regards,

Wincent_Intel

0 Kudos
wchiah
Employee

Hi,

I wish to follow up with you about this case.

Do you have any further questions on this matter ?

​​​​​​​Else I would like to have your permission to close this forum ticket

Regards,

Wincent_Intel

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support is helpful, please feel free to give the best answer or rate 9/10 survey.

0 Kudos
wchiah
Employee

Hi

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you.

After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support.

The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

If your support experience falls below a 9 out of 10, I kindly request the opportunity to rectify it before concluding our interaction. If the issue cannot be resolved, please inform me of the cause so that I can learn from it and strive to enhance the quality of future service experiences.

Wincent_Intel

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support is helpful, please feel free to give the best answer or rate 9/10 survey.

0 Kudos