Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2055 Discussions

Abnormal status reported by rapid storage technology uefi driver

Phisher654
Beginner

I get this message almost every boot recently. 

I have downloaded the diagnostics intel software to send you all the logs. 

Let me know what else I  can do. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
9 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Phisher654,

Thank you for posting in the communities. We'll be checking this with our team for now. I will makes sure to keep this thread posted for updates. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Phisher654,

Thank you for patiently waiting. In order for us to assist you, kindly please share with us the following information: 

1) Did you check if RAID/RST config is setup properly in the BIOS?

2) What are your specific system details (eg: Motherboard/chipset, processor, hard disks installed in RAID, OS, etc.).

3) Is this a new setup or an old one that just encountered this issue recently?

4) Did you install anything new in the system (eg: upgraded the RAM, updated the BIOS, etc.)?

5) At what point do you get this error message? Can you continue in the OS?

6) Do you have a backup of the data in the RAID?

7) What version of Intel RST driver have you installed?

I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
Phisher654
Beginner

Hello I am not that familiar with some of the terms that you asked so I will answer what I can. 

1) I am unsure on this one

2) 11 gen intel Core (tm) 19-11900H @2.50ghz , the laptop itself is a GX703HS.311, Storage is SSD/EMMC 1, 2861 Raid 0 volume 

memory is 32 gb ,  GPU is NVIDIA geforce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 

3) this set up is about 1.5 years old for me

4) I have not installed anything new other than games 

5) I get the error message right at the start of the computer starting, then the message goes away.  However, sometimes after the message I will have white lines on the bottom of the mscreen where the task bar is (for me) that do not go away until a full restart or shutdown.  Sometimes they persist. Otherwise the computer seems to be running ok.

6) I do not know what RAID is but will educate myself 

7) I am not sure on this one, but when I look in device manager  it shows intel  Raid 0 Volume 

Thanks for looking into this.  What are my options, I would really like to get this fixed as it is my only computer and my work one at that. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Phisher654

Thank you for sharing us this information. In order for us to better investigate, 

Please provide us the SSU logs and screenshot of the error message. Additionally, can we get a web link to the exact laptop model that the that you are using? Was the setup working fine before and only getting this error now? If it does, What changed in the system? By any chance were you also able to contact your laptop manufacturer? 

I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Phisher654,

I am just looking for an update regarding the information we requested. Kindly please let me know about this information so we can identify the next steps that needs to be taken to solve this issue. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
Phisher654
Beginner
0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Phisher654

We hope everything is alright in your end.As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
Phisher654
Beginner

I am not sure what SSU means, is there a way to test this equipment via logs or some program.  As it stands, both of us responding days later to each other is not the most effective way to fix this. 

What can I do to change this?  Do I reach out to Asus directly, because they told me to reach out to intel.  

The computer is a ROG zephyrus S17 

Best,

TM 

0 Kudos
Phisher654
Beginner

I am not sure what SSU means, is there a way to test this equipment via logs or some program.  As it stands, both of us responding days later to each other is not the most effective way to fix this. 

What can I do to change this?  Do I reach out to Asus directly, because they told me to reach out to intel.  

The computer is a ROG zephyrus S17 

Best,

TM 

0 Kudos