Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4785 Discussions

Eaglestream Archer City post codes possible repairs needed.

Roddey
Beginner

Hello,

I have three Archer city servers that will not boot up, One gives a 04 post code. This also has red lights for mem and CPU hot issues.

One gives a 05 post code. 

The third I have found has bad pins for the CPU0.  Is there any information for what can be tried to fix the systems with these types of codes.?

Is there a repair process for these servers.?

Thanks.....

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hello Roddey,

Greetings for the Day!

I hope you are doing well. Could you please share the proper product information? Additionally, could you also provide the debug log for further assistance.

Please do not hesitate in contact us, we are more than glad to assist you.

Best Regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hello Roddey,

Greetings for the Day!

This is the first follow-up regarding the issue (Eaglestream Archer City post codes possible repairs needed) you reported to us.

We wanted to inquire whether you had the opportunity to review the plan of action (POA) we provided.

Best Regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hello Roddey,

Greetings for the Day!

This is the second follow-up regarding the reported issue. We're eager to ensure a swift resolution and would appreciate any updates or additional information you can provide.

Best Regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hello Roddey,

Greetings for the Day!

This is the third follow-up regarding the reported issue. We're committed to ensuring a swift resolution and would greatly appreciate any updates or additional information you can provide.

If we don't hear back from you soon, we'll assume the issue has been resolved and will proceed to close the case.

Best Regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos