Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4800 Discussions

Help identify part

AdamTV
Beginner

I have an Intel M70KLP2SB Server Board. The Power Distribution Board seems impossible to identify or find online. Any help identifying it or helping me figure out how to power the board would be greatly appreciated.

From service manual:

From Service ManualFrom Service Manual20240402_103754.jpg20240402_103812.jpg

0 Kudos
15 Replies
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi AdamTV,

Greetings for the day!

Hope you are doing well. We are sharing the technical product specifications link. Please go through that link for your query. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwih_bnuwKaFAxVSjGMGHVzvCcs4ChAWegQIChAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdrdv2-public.intel.com%2F634802%2FM70KLP_ServiceGuide_Rev1_0.pdf&usg=AOvVaw2BKmNJ7j_FgieamZKsmx4s&opi=89978449

Please do not hesitate in contact us, we are more than glad to assist you.

Best Regards,

Azeem

0 Kudos
AdamTV
Beginner

If I'm missing any obvious reference to an identification or part number for the part I'm describing, please enlighten me.If I'm missing any obvious reference to an identification or part number for the part I'm describing, please enlighten me.

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi AdamTV,

Greetings for the day!

Thank you for your response. Regarding your query about the Power Distribution Board (PDB), However, you can see in the attached PDF file that the PDB board is connected to the PDB that what you are looking for. If you have any other queries, please share clearly so that we can assist you further.

Best Regards,

Azeem

0 Kudos
AdamTV
Beginner

Hello Azeem,

Perhaps there is a miscommunication in my query. I can see the Power Distribution Board in the document you've attached.

I am looking for any information about that Power Distribution Board, for example it's part number.

None of this information seems to be available in the documentation. 

I hope I've explained my query clearly now. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Adam

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi AdamTV,

Greetings for the day!

This is the first follow-up regarding the issue (Help identify part) you reported to us.

We wanted to inquire whether you had the opportunity to review the plan of action (POA) we provided.

Best Regards,

Azeem

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi AdamTV,

Greetings for the day!

Thank you for your response. There will be no part number listed in the datasheet, instead, the part number will be located on the part itself. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Azeem

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi AdamTV,

Greetings for the day!

Hope you are doing well. Kindly allow us some time, and we will get back to you shortly with a resolution.

Best Regards,

Azeem

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi AdamTV,

Greetings for the day!

We appreciate your patience. As we understand that this is part of the whole integrated L9 system with the server board inside, we kindly request you to share a picture of the product marking label from the system chassis.

Best Regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi AdamTV,

Hope you are doing well!

This is the first follow-up regarding the issue (Help identify part) you reported to us.

We wanted to inquire whether you had the opportunity to review the plan of action (POA) we provided.

Feel free to reply to this email, and we'll be more than happy to assist you further.

Best Regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos
AdamTV
Beginner

Hi Azeem_Intel,

Thank you for your response.

The chassis and this PDB are the 2 pieces I am missing to complete this system.  Had I the chassis containing the product marking label for which you have requested a picture, how would it be relevant to my original inquiry in this matter?

0 Kudos
Sachinks
Employee

Hello AdamTV,

Greetings!

With the system serial number, we will be able to check all the part numbers for the parts which are with that system. Kindly if possible, provide us the L9 system serial number so that we can check the part numbers from our end.

Regards,

Sachin KS

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi AdamTV,

Hope you are doing well!

This is the first follow-up regarding the issue (Help identify part) you reported to us.

We wanted to inquire whether you had the opportunity to review the plan of action (POA) we provided.

Feel free to reply to this email, and we'll be more than happy to assist you further.

Best Regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi AdamTV,

Hope you are doing well!

This is the second follow-up regarding the reported issue. We're eager to ensure a swift resolution and would appreciate any updates or additional information you can provide

Best Regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos
AdamTV
Beginner

Hi,

I am currently out of town and do not have physical access to the device to determine the serial number of it. I will be returning at the end of May and will be able to provide further information at that time. The system is an:

Intel® Server Board M70KLP2SB

how that is not enough information to allow you to "check all the part numbers for the parts which are with that system" bewilders me, but as I said I will be returning at the end of the month and be able to provide more information at that time.

Regards,

Adam

0 Kudos
Pintu
Employee

Hello Adam,

Greetings for the day!

Thank you for your response. Since you mentioned that you'll be able to share information by the end of May, we'll proceed with temporarily closing the request. Once the details are available, please reopen the query, and we'll provide further assistance.

Thank you for understanding.

Thank you for using Intel products and services.

Best Regards,

Manoranjan

0 Kudos