Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4785 Discussions

Intel Xeon E5-2600 V4 (2630V4) - Reference designs with Schematics, PCB Layouts

Afar781
Beginner
Hi, i was told to post in this forum (even though the question is regarding Xeon PCB design and docs?). as apparently product support forum was not appropriate, please see intel representative telling me to post here: https://community.intel.com/t5/Server-Products/Intel-Xeon-E5-2600-V4-2630V4-Reference-designs-with-Schematics/m-p/1583681/emcs_t/S2h8ZW1haWx8dG9waWNfc3Vic2NyaXB0aW9ufExVOTBRQ1c4VkJPWjVBfDE1ODM2ODF8U1VCU0NSSVBUSU9OU3xoSw#M24060

So I repeat my question here:

Hi, we are building our own servers and boards based on the Intel Xeon E5-2600 V4 Product Family (2630v4) chipset.

We require datasheets for the cpu and detailed design guides such as reference designs with schematics and pcb layouts.

Our business has just applied for the Developer Zone Premier Account. Could you guide us in the right direction, so we can find all our requested documentation?

I can see some publicly available documentation is already available here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/platforms/details/grantley/docs.html

However, I need the more advanced documentation as I mentioned so we can develop our own boards.

Thanks
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
19 Replies
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi Afar781,

Greetings for the day!

I understand that you might be feeling frustrated or confused about the situation. We're here to help and will do our best to assist you in resolving the issue with the PCB. Your patience is appreciated, and we'll make sure to provide you with the right team information as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Azeem

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi Afar781,

Greetings for the day!

Hope you are doing well too. Could you please clarify what type of account you have?

Best Regards,

Azeem

0 Kudos
Mojo523
Beginner

I can confirm, we have a Premier Developer Zone Account (CNDA signed) and an Intel Alliance Partner account. Please guide me to the documentation we require. 

0 Kudos
Afar781
Beginner
Mojo523 is my direct personal company account. It is the account with all the privileges as mentioned.

So you can verify all the information.
0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi Afar781,

Greetings for the day!

Thank you for your response. We are reviewing the case and will get back to you shortly.

Best Regards,

Azeem

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi Afar781,

Greetings for the day!

We appreciate your patience. If you have a premium account with an NDA number, please proceed to create a case in the IPS portal.

Best Regards,

Azeem

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi Afar781,

Greetings for the day!

This is the first follow-up regarding the issue ( Intel Xeon E5-2600 V4 (2630V4) - Reference designs with Schematics, PCB Layouts) you reported to us.

We wanted to inquire whether you had the opportunity to review the plan of action (POA) we provided.

Best Regards,

Azeem

0 Kudos
Mojo523
Beginner
Unfortunately the advice did not help. Premier Support does not cover my processor in question anymore.
0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi Afar781,

Greetings for the day!

Hope you are doing well. If you have a premium account with an NDA number, please proceed to create a case in the IPS portal.

Best Regards,

Azeem-Intel

0 Kudos
Mojo523
Beginner
As i already stated. The PROCESSOR FAMILY that my issue is concerned with is NO LONGER SUPPORTED with IPS. IT IS OUT DATED PROCESSOR. PREMIER Support NO LONGER COVERS it, thats why im messaging here.
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Schematics, etc., regardless of their age, are considered IP and thus can only be accessed under NDA.

Reality bites,

...S

0 Kudos
Mojo523
Beginner
we already have an NDA with Intel. And have a Premier Dev. account.
0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi Afar781,

Greetings for the day!

Thank you for your response. Kindly give us some time as we are working with our team. We will get back to you shortly with a resolution.

Best Regards,

Azeem-Intel

0 Kudos
Megala-Durairaj
Employee

Hi Afar181,

Greetings for the day!

Apologies for the delay in this query.

Kindly find the recent datasheet available for the  Xeon E5-2600 V4

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/search.html?ws=idsa-default#q=%20Xeon%20E5-2600%20V4&sort=relevancy&f:@tabfilter=[Developers]

Additionally, I've noticed that the Xeon E5-2630 V4 product is already End of Interactive Support (EOIS). Once your premium account has been approved, we can review and provide further assistance with your query.

Regards

Megala Durairaj

0 Kudos
Mojo523
Beginner
I already have a premium account.. as stated above, Afar781 is our general company account, this is my personal company account (i have all the credentials in this account). So please provide the information. You can verify i have all the NDA’s signed and premium privileges.
0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi Afar181,

Greetings for the day!

This is the first follow-up regarding the issue (Intel Xeon E5-2600 V4 (2630V4) - Reference designs with Schematics, PCB Layouts) you reported to us.

We wanted to inquire whether you had the opportunity to review the plan of action (POA) we provided.

Regards

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi Afar181,

Greetings for the day!

This is the first follow-up regarding the issue (Intel Xeon E5-2600 V4 (2630V4) - Reference designs with Schematics, PCB Layouts) you reported to us.

We wanted to inquire whether you had the opportunity to review the plan of action (POA) we provided.

Regards

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi Afar181,

Greetings for the day!

This is the second follow-up regarding the reported issue. We're eager to ensure a swift resolution and would appreciate any updates or additional information you can provide.

Please do not hesitate in contact us, we are more than glad to assist you.

Regards

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi Afar181,

Hope you are doing well!

This is the third follow-up regarding the reported issue. We're committed to ensuring a swift resolution and would greatly appreciate any updates or additional information you can provide.

If we don't hear back from you soon, we'll assume the issue has been resolved and will proceed to close the case.

Best Regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos