Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4785 Discussions

iOMT(for ICX) running error

piooon
Beginner

Hello,

I ran iOMT(ICX 4.1.11) on ICX lake server and got an error (see log file - MGPhyRecipe = mg.MGphyRecipeVersionGet(cpu, portId))

The SSD is connected to Gen3 - CPU PCIe Port.

Is there any way to find out why that error occurred and is there any way to measure it?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi piooon,

I hope this email finds you well.

Upon reviewing the provided logs, it appears that the error stemmed from the execution of the "MgphyRecipeVersionGet" function within the "interfaceContent.py" script. Specifically, the error message "TypeError: type FieldValue doesn't define round method" indicates that the "FieldValue" type lacks the necessary "round" method, leading to the script's failure.

I regret to inform you that you've reached the Intel Server Support Team, primarily focused on hardware assistance. Given that your inquiry pertains to scripting, I recommend reaching out to your OS level team for further guidance and resolution.

If you have any additional questions or concerns related to hardware support in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Best regards,

Salman

0 Kudos