Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!
309 Discussions

Download Modern Standby Compliance Test Kit

fengtao
Novice

Hi There,

I'd like to download MSCTK tool version 03.01.1001 has been released. Link to download the tool Intel® Modern Standby Compliance Test Kit (Intel® MSCTK) from below link. Plz help. Thanks. https://cdrdv2.intel.com/v1/dl/getContent/1000481/762101?filename=Intel%20Modern%20Standby%20Compliance%20Test%20kit%2003.01.1001%20IHV.zip

8 Replies
Dineshbabu
Employee

Hello fengtao

Thank you for posting in Intel Community.

Please allow us some time to review the details, and we will get back with an update shortly.

Regards,

Dinesh S

0 Kudos
Dineshbabu
Employee

Hello fengtao,

To download the MSCTK tool, we recommend you get the CNDA access link provided below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058073/programs/resource-and-documentation-center.html

Once you get CNDA access, please search for the tool name to download.

Regards,

Dinesh S

0 Kudos
Dineshbabu
Employee

Hello fengtao,

Greetings for the day!

We are following up to find out if you were able to find the information we provided. Please reply to confirm, so we can continue helping on a resolution. Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Regards,

Dinesh S

0 Kudos
Poojitha
Employee

Hello fengtao,

Greetings for the day!

We are following up to find out if you were able to find the information we provided. Please reply to confirm, so we can continue helping on a resolution. Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Regards,

Poojitha

0 Kudos
fengtao
Novice

Sorry, I got access problem to reply this ticket.

Here is status: With your suggest way, I downloaded MSCTK tool version 04.01.1001 successfully,  which is great.

We're also looking for MSCTK tool version 03.01.1001, somehow I can't find it. Is there a way? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Dineshbabu
Employee

Hello fengtao,

The MSCTK tool version 03.01.1001, which is a downgrade version, is no longer available. We request that you use the latest version, 04.01.1001.

Regards,

Dinesh

0 Kudos
fengtao
Novice

ok, we asking since our customer use the 03.01.1001. 

In this case, plz close this ticket. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Dineshbabu
Employee

Hello fengtao,

Thank you for the response. We are closing this request. Please don't hesitate to ask any further questions in the future. Feel free to start a new conversation, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards, 

Dinesh S

0 Kudos