Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!

Is there a vroc trial license?

Achmad
Beginner
Hi all..

I have 2 m.2 pcie nvme disks on my Lenovo Server ThinkSystem SR650 V3 and want to set up a raid using vroc technology for VMware OS boot.

Is there a license available for me to download as a trial before I purchase the actual one?

Regards,
Achmad Firmansyah
0 Kudos
1 Solution
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Achmad,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Kindly check Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel® VROC) SKUs and Licensing and Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel® VROC) SKUs and Licensing Summary for further details.

According to below notes, we would highly suggest you to contact your provider or distributor.

*Notes*

Consult with your platform provider

Purchase the proper licensing from your platform provider. Consult with the platform provider for their specific licensing details.

Kindly let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Hayat

Intel Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Achmad,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Kindly check Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel® VROC) SKUs and Licensing and Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel® VROC) SKUs and Licensing Summary for further details.

According to below notes, we would highly suggest you to contact your provider or distributor.

*Notes*

Consult with your platform provider

Purchase the proper licensing from your platform provider. Consult with the platform provider for their specific licensing details.

Kindly let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Hayat

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Achmad,

Regarding your thread, we are following up to find out if you were able to complete the actions, we previously recommended.

Please reply to this thread to confirm, so we can continue helping with a resolution. Looking forward to receiving your reply!

Thank You

Regards,

Hayat

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Achmad,

Please be informed that we are closing this thread since there are no replies from your end.

Kindly open a new thread, if you have any questions.

Thank You

Regards,

Hayat

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos