Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7448 Discussions

AX411 Intel Connectivity Software: No IPCS Hardware was detected

Ray_Lei
Beginner

I'm trying to install the Intel Connectivity Performance Suite, but it keep pop up error message: No IPCS hardware was detected.

13th-Gen Intel Core i7 13700H CPU

AX411 Wi-Fi Card with latest drivers installed

Latest Intel Management Engine installed 

Latest Windows 11 build installed 

What am I missing ?

Thanks!

No ICPS hardware was detected.jpg

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Ray_Lei, 

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Is this the first time that you have installed the Intel Connectivity Performance Suite? or have you installed it before? This is to make sure that your Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX411 is compatible with Intel Connectivity Performance Suite since your device is designed by Dell and they might have altered some features or settings on your system.

Furthermore, have you already tried to clean install your Intel Killer Performance Suite? If not, please try it since most Intel Killer Performance Suite issues can be resolved by doing a clean installation.

That's all for now. We look forward to your response!

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Ray_Lei
Beginner

Hello Support,

Yes, it's the first time installed the Intel Connectivity Performance Suite in Dell PC, and I didn't install Intel Killer Performance Suite also.

Should I also pass the information to Dell Tech support?

Thank you.

Ray

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Ray_Lei, 

We are checking in with you to see if you have already performed the troubleshooting steps that we have provided or if you have any additional queries. Please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any. 

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
windows_guru
Novice

I suggest getting rid of the fluff and use the WiFi card as a run of the mill internet device.

ACarmona_Intel

Hello Ray_Lei, 

Thank you so much for the response.

Upon checking on your SSU file that you have shared with us, the Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX411 (Gig+) wasn't shown in your networking section, which means that your system does not detect your Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX411.

In regards to that, we may know if you try to upgrade your WiFi card. If yes, please contact DELL technical support for further assistance.

You may also refer to this link for more information regarding wireless hardware installation or upgrade:

Regulatory Information Regarding Wireless Hardware Installation or Upgrade

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello Ray_Lei, 

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos