Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7449 Discussions

Intel AX210NGW antenna connector functionality

tanhy
Beginner

Please provide AX210NGW antenna connector functionality – for connector 1 AUX and connector 2 MAIN, which one is Wi-Fi only and which one is Wi-Fi + BT?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello tanhy,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand that you have some inquiries about the antennas of your Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210.

The MAIN antenna is for Wi-Fi and AUX for Bluetooth. If only the AUX antenna port is used, it's recommended to use Advanced Intel® Wireless Adapter Settings but there is no need to do any other changes.

If you need documentation for this, I recommend you to open an Intel® Resource and Documentation Center (RDC) account for further information:

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello tanhy,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand that you have some inquiries about the antennas of your Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210.

The MAIN antenna is for Wi-Fi and AUX for Bluetooth. If only the AUX antenna port is used, it's recommended to use Advanced Intel® Wireless Adapter Settings but there is no need to do any other changes.

If you need documentation for this, I recommend you to open an Intel® Resource and Documentation Center (RDC) account for further information:

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

UD_
Beginner

Hi,

My old laptop is 15-dw0035cl. It does come with a single antenna cable (I have attached a photo). However, I want to replace my older wifi adapter with AX210NGW. Can I use AX210NGW with a single antenna cable? Do I need to connect the single antenna cable to the Main or AUX terminal?

Thank you

Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 1.22.08 PM.png

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

First, one post is enough.   Second, consult with the laptop manufacturer regarding wireless compatibility and integration.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
UD_
Beginner

First, do not reply to multiple posts with the same answer. Second, I asked how to connect a single antenna cable to the AX210NGW wifi adapter. I do not have any compatibility issues with AX210NGW.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

First, double posting is not allowed.   And, if you have no issues, why are you here at all?

Contact your laptop manufacturer for help with compatibility and integration.   Yes, this is the third time I am telling you this.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
UD_
Beginner

Do I need to connect the single antenna cable to the Main or AUX terminal?

0 Kudos