Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7447 Discussions

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz

cla7109
Beginner

Hi, I have a Dell with Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz with 23.30.0.6 as driver, using cisco C9120AXI-E as infrastructure wifi. Sometime my laptop lose the connection and after 5 sec it riconnects. Reading the debug, it uses fast roaming but in some cases it uses roaming ("eap phases" and "4 way handshake").

Someone can help me?

Thansk

0 Kudos
9 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Cla7109, 

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

To help me identify the problem and provide you with a solution, please share the following information:

• When did the issue start? Was the system working fine before? This is to check if there might be changes made to the system that cause the issue.
  • Please check your device manager to see if there are any yellow bangs; if there are, please click the section that has a yellow bang and screen-shot the error message.
  • Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article: How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.
  • What troubleshooting steps have you already tried? so we may avoid repeating them.

I look forward to your response!

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Cla7109, 

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue. 

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
cla7109
Beginner

Hello Carmona A.,

thanks for your support.

I'll give you as soon as possible the info that you required (during this week).

Thanks

Claudio

0 Kudos
cla7109
Beginner

Hello Carmona A.,

in attachment SSU.

I didn't see any yellow bang, the icon pass from normal connection to world icon.

About troubleshooting, we asked to WLC manager to control but everything is ok., but on debug I have auth and association , eap 802.1x and 4way handshake.

Let me know if you need additional informations.

Thansk

claudio

0 Kudos
cla7109
Beginner

Hello Carmona A.,

did you analize the informations ?

Did you find something ?

Thanks

BR

claudio

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Cla7109, 

Thank you so much for the response.

Upon checking your SSU logs, there was a Netwtw10 error in your network section. This issue happens because the Wi-Fi driver is either outdated or corrupted.

In regards to that, please follow the troubleshooting steps outlined on the link below:

Furthermore, please also check out these links, as they are also related to our issue:

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Cla7109,

We are checking in with you to see if you have already performed the recommendations that we have provided or if you have any additional queries or require further explanation. Please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Cla7109, 

We are checking in with you, as we have not heard any response from you. 

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Cla7109, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos