Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7447 Discussions

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz after update drive low performance!!

LucaLuca
Beginner

Good evening everyone!

I have a new Dell PC (inspiron 27, 7720) with the Intel 6E AX211 160MHz wifi network card installed. Before the latest drive update the 6gh wifi network was working very well with download speeds of 800 Mbps and upload speeds of 300 Mbps. After I made the latest drive update (v. 23.30.0.6) the 6ghz wifi no longer works well at all! it struggles to connect and when it does connect it has download speeds of around 100/150 Mbps and upload speeds of 60/60 Mbps. I ask for explanations and also a solution to go back to using 6ghz wifi at full power!

Gianluca

P.S.

I have a 2.5GB ftth fiber connection

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello LucaLuca, 

Since this is an OEM (Branded Laptop) original equipment manufacturer device, please take into consideration that our support may be limited since we are not familiar with the technology, settings, customizations, custom drivers, and features that the OEM has designed and installed your system, nevertheless, I will do my best to assist you with your concern.

May I please know if you used the Intel Driver and Support Assistant when updating your system or is it a manual update through our website? Are you also seeing any yellow bang in your device manager after the update? Please also share with us your SSU logs so we can be more familiar with your configuration. You may download it at this link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html. I will be waiting for your reply. Thank you!

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello LucaLuca, 

How are you doing? I am just following up about the logs and the method you used in updating your system. To further assist you, feel free to send it in this post. Thank you. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello LucaLuca,

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
LucaLuca
Beginner

Yes i have resolved! the problem was the router not the intel's update!

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos