Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7448 Discussions

Intel(R) Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz

GabrielCT
Beginner
Não consigo conectar a Internet e o ícone de Wi-fi não esta disponível
0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, GabrielCT.

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

I understand that you're experiencing an issue where the Wi-Fi icon is not showing up, which is preventing you from connecting to the Internet. From the images you've shared, it appears there are errors (Code 10 and Code 43) with the Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter. Certainly, understanding any recent modifications to your system could provide insights into the cause of the Wi-Fi connectivity issue. If you've made any changes or updates, please let me know, as it may help in troubleshooting the issue. Additionally, was your Wi-Fi and internet connection working previously?

Moreover, understanding your WLAN module model is a good start, but to provide more targeted assistance, I need more details about your system. Running an SSU report will give me the necessary information, such as the operating system build number, Wi-Fi driver version, and any system errors. If you've already taken some steps to resolve this issue, please share them so we can avoid repeating those actions. This will help in diagnosing the problem more efficiently and finding a suitable solution.

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, GabrielCT.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best Regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, GabrielCT.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos