Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7481 Discussions

Intel Wireless Adapter Driver Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6025 Issue on Windows 10

River158
Beginner

My HP 2760P tablet uses Intel wireless adapter with Intel 82579 LM Gigabit Network Connection and Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6025 drivers. The PC wireless network connection suddenly stopped working after Windows 10 update and automatically undoing the changes as I stopped the update service. I tried to install Intel's WiFi-22.220.0-Drive....exe, but failed to install it. 

The existing two drivers versions are 12.12.50.6 (Dated 3/25/2015) and 15.16.0.2 (Dated 1/6/2015). I downloaded a driver for the Intel Centrino Advance-N 6025, the version of which is 19.2, Size 1.78 MB, dated 1/1/9980 (strange year). No effect seen. 

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Are you complaining about wireless or graphics? 

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @River158  

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it. You may also find the Discontinued Products website, helping to address your request.    

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Marketing Status > "Discontinued":  Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6205   

Also, you may find the product has been discontinued recently here: Customer Support Options for Discontinued Intel® Wireless Products  

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards, 

Jocelyn M.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
River158
Beginner

Thanks for the replies. I actually have solved the issue by resetting the power option. I set it for saving power, which stopped the Intel wireless adapter. After resetting the wireless adapter to balance the wireless adapter works normally. 

0 Kudos