Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7449 Discussions

Intel i(6) AX210 network adapter

Evangeline
Beginner

Hey all! I was hoping that I could pick some brains on the forums and see if anyone has any insight into an issue I've been having with my AX210 network adapter. 

Over the past few weeks I've been getting Code 10 and Code 43 errors for my ASUS laptop, often more than once or twice a day. This is infrequently remedied by a network reset, but will undoubtedly cease to function again sometime in the next day. 

I searched a bit on this issue and hooked up to an ethernet cable to check out Intel's driver page, installed the most recent driver update (Late February) and restarted my computer after the install. The network adapter was immediately back up and running, but is now experiencing the same codes as previously. 

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Evangeline,

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

To help me further identify the problem and offer you a solution, kindly provide the following details:

• When did the issue start, and was the system or network adapter working fine before? This is to check if there have been changes made that might cause the issue.
  • Please provide a screenshot of the error message on your device manager in the network adapter section.
  • Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Evangeline,

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Evangeline, 

We are checking in with you, as we have not heard any response from you. 

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Evangeline, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos