Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7448 Discussions

Latest Intel updates for ASUS ROG STRIX B560-F GAMING WIFI

symbiosis
Beginner

The latest updates for Asus Rog Strix B560-F Gaming WIFI:

1.  Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® version 23.30.0 Driver
  2. Windows® 10 and Windows 11* WiFi package drivers 23.30.0 for the Intel® Wi-Fi 7/Wi-Fi 6E/Wi-Fi 6 and Intel® 9000 series Wireless Adapters

Has multiple errors and won't install. Have tried restarting, Installing by themself. Then installing from the original file location. Which also comes with errors. Windows 11, actually spits back an error code from each, which you try and read. Though before you can, it's gone.

0 Kudos
13 Replies
JayB_Intel

Hello symbiosis,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Please be advised that the motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX B560-F GAMING WIFI is an OEM device, we will try to assist you with general troubleshooting steps even if it’s something not traditionally covered in our support. However, if the issue still persists, you will have to contact the Original Equipment Manufacturer of your device. Your device manufacturer may have altered features, incorporated customizations, or made changes to some components for better compatibility with your system.

The said motherboard has a built-in Wi-Fi adapter and to avoid potential installation incompatibilities, Intel® only supplies generic versions of Wireless Drivers for general purposes. Computer manufacturers might have made other changes to the driver software or software packaging.

It is best to clean install the wireless driver (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/wireless.html) and install the latest (currently available) wireless driver from ASUS version V22.80.1.1. This way you can be certain that the driver was customized for your motherboard.

https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-b560-f-gaming-wifi-model/helpdesk_download/

Best regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos
symbiosis
Beginner

I have tried this, but Asus keeps trying to accept responsibility, since it's your software. The main problem is that when I try to run the software, it comes back 'this software was not designed to run on windows'. Whether I try to download and install the current software or previous versions of it. Maybe the current version or W 11 somehow is reading them as Linux or MacOS. Don't ask me how that is possible, but I am just putting it forward as a hypothesis. Anyway, it's looking at it something it's not. I downloaded the other update that was on the update site no problems. You can go through my history and see what's there to confirm it. The other option is to have a pow wow between you and Asus (Rogtrix) to figure out what the problem is. I have been there with software problems when they first appear and they may be buried deep in the coding. It happened with a graphic card software. And took many years until they figured where the problem was coming from, and they fixed it. I hope it doesn't take this long on this case, especially since I am trying my best to be diligent and forward thinking in helping you. Not to do you job, but get you past points you may of been stuck with this problem. Thus, helping me as well.

Thanks for not dismissing it as a simple or it may be if you find the coding that's not working.

Thanks again, 

Scott

0 Kudos
JayB_Intel

Hello symbiosis,

We appreciate your feedback for this concern. Also, we would like to request for screenshots showing the error messages and a system scan via Intel SSU following the article below to help us with the situation:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html

Best regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello symbiosis,

I hope this message finds you well.

Were you able to check the previous post?

If you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
symbiosis
Beginner

Apologies. I have not been well. Also, it took me a while to find the screenshot with the error message. It was so small on the screenshot; it was hard to find the one with the error message. Though, hopefully, it attaches now and gives you some help in the problem I am having.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello symbiosis,

Thank you for the update.

Have you tried checking this issue with Microsoft?

Base on this link, it seems that you are missing a program.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0xc000012f/b8501435-00c1-49d5-b644-41505b5cbdb1

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
symbiosis
Beginner

I installed them, restarted the computer and still the same problem. Also, I have Microsoft Office, so this is automatically included in updates. Also, as previously stated, I haven't had any problems with downloading until the latest update with W11. Now, someone has done something to make it not want to install.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello symbiosis,

Thank you for the quick reply.

At this point, you may also try to contact Asus for further diagnosis of the issue since the Wifi card is embedded in the board.

They may have altered or modify this card so those modifications or enhancements needs the appropriate drivers. The drivers from Intel are just generic drivers and installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer

manufacturer driver may cause technical issues.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
symbiosis
Beginner

If you look at one of my previous replies ASUS denies having any association with the board in short, then keep on telling me to get in contact with intel. This is why, I have suggested someone between you and them need to talk about this matter and sort it out rather than bouncing me like a tennis ball between the two.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello symbiosis,

Thank you for the quick reply.

We will do further checking on this matter and post the response on this thread once it is available.

Have a fantastic day, and thank you very much for your patience and understanding!

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
symbiosis
Beginner

I have found your system support utility. So I took a scan of my PC and have uploaded the text file report. Hopefully this may help you solve the problem quicker.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello symbiosis,

Thank you for the update.

We sent an email so that we can further assist you regarding this issue.

If you have questions, please let us know.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
symbiosis
Beginner

Thank you for all your assistance. After installing the lastest W11 update (and maybe an adjustment to the intel software) the software has installed. Which I am sure you will be happy to hear.

0 Kudos