Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7472 Discussions

Outlook not working

JIS52
Beginner

After unistalling my original Killer software, I downloaded the Killer Performance Suite and completed the installation. however, then my outlook program froze with 3 different aliases and unable to send or receive. Upon installing, all is working. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @JIS52  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I will gladly assist you here. 

1. Does this issue happen all the time? 
  2. Does this issue happen with other apps/programs? 
  3. Have you tried a clean installation of the killer performance suite drivers

Note: Make sure to check you have all the Windows updates before doing the clean installation. Also, make sure to do this step disconnected from the internet (wi-fi or wired connection) when you are uninstalling the driver software since Microsoft updates drivers automatically and prevents doing the clean installation successfully.   

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
JIS52
Beginner

1. all the time

2. only happens with outlook and no other office applications affected

3. performed clean installs 3 times and same results each time. All microsoft drivers updated and intel drivers updated. As soon as I install killer performance, outlook will not connect with servers for incoming or outgoing connections. Upon uninstalling, all is working again. I see no purpose in using my Killer suite and will simply leave things as they are 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @JIS52  

Thank you for your reply. 

In case you want to continue investigating this issue with us, please provide us with an Intel® SSU

Note: Make sure to mark the box that says "everything" before pressing the Scan button. After that, click on "Next>" and select "Save" and then, attach the .txt file. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @JIS52  

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @JIS52    

We have not heard back from you, so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @JIS52  

As an additional recommendation, we suggest you to contact your Microsoft support as Outlook or any other apps should not be affected by the Killer performance suite.  

This thread will no longer be monitored, thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos