Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7479 Discussions

"Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9462 adapter is experiencing drive-in or hardware-related problems"

Aguywithaproblem
Beginner
Hello,

This message has been showing and ever since I cannot connect to any wifi network (I am on windows 10 and I literally cannot browse for networks or turn on airplane mode). I restarted and removed the drivers 3 times and nothing changed. What can be done?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Aguywithaproblem,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand you are having issues with your computer because it is not able to connect to a network.

To have a better view, please confirm the following:

1. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one?   

2. Is the Bluetooth working?   

3. Do you see any error in the device manager?

4. Is this issue recent or was it present out of the box?

5. What is the brand and model name of your router/AP?

6. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Aguywithaproblem, 

This follow-up has the purpose of confirming if your issue with your Intel® Wireless-AC 9462 is still present. I want to know if you require further support or if you were able to fix the issue.

I will be waiting for your confirmation.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Aguywithaproblem, 

I was checking your thread and noticed that I have not heard back from you. I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos