Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20707 Discussions

Help for QEye-Ris System vision

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I'm working with QEye-Ris system vision, I want to know something about to research of morphology of the shape using CNN. 

Thanks
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Ciccius, 

What is QEye-Ris system vision? Is this a question about programmable logic design?
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

The AnaFocus QEye-RIS Vision System has been conceived to develop Vision 

Applications. It performs all the steps these type of applications usually require: It 

optically acquires images, extracts the relevant information from them, processes it 

and takes decisions depending on the result of the complete process. 

It is a multiprocessor system. Two processors make the system up, namely:AnaFocus Q-Eye Focal Plane Processor (FPP),Altera Nios II Digital Microprocessor.Q-Eye FPP acts as an Image Coprocessor,Nios II is a FPGA-synthesizable Digital Microprocessor. It controls the execution flow and processes the information provided by the FPP. 

I need help about the shape acknowledgment and the search of morphology. 

Can sameone help me?
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Who develops this vision system? This probably won't be the correct place to answer your question. The FPGA/Nios is "blank" until the someone creates a configuration/program that tells it what to do. This is similar to going onto an Intel or AMD processor message board and asking how a particular piece of software works. It will be the system developer of the AnaFocus vision system that would be able to help you. (I googled them, but didn't find much, so good luck...)

0 Kudos