Items with no label
3335 Discussions

I had a problem at the realsense net store.but Intel's support staff is ignoring me

kmine7
Beginner

I tried to buy the T265 / D435i bundle at intel's realsense net store.

My debit card payment caused an error and my order was not accepted.

I have repeated the challenge several times, but an error occurs each time.

My input was not wrong.

And although my order was not accepted, my bank account deducted two sets of realsense charges.

I reported this issue in the intel support form and requested urgent action.

Intel support staff Leema replied “Please allow us 2 business days to get back to you”.

But even after a week, things have not progressed.

Leema does not respond to the email I sent. Leema has always ignored.

I understand that my post is inappropriate for this place.

I look forward to getting helpful advice from people who have trouble with Intel's net store.

Or, I hope this article gets in the eyes of Intel staff and things progress.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

I'm sincerely sorry that you have had a negative experience with the click store. You are correct that Click is a different department from the Intel Support forums.

The ideal situation is to attempt to resolve with the retailer first, but if that fails then you may have the option of contacting your bank and requesting a 'chargeback' reversal on the transactions.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chargeback

https://chargeback.com/chargeback-process/

In regard to contacting the Intel representative that you communicated with, I could only find one Intel member on these forums with a similar name, so I will try tagging them into this conversation in the hope that they are the member of staff that contacted you. @leemax.k​ 

0 Kudos
kmine7
Beginner

Thank you for your valuable opinion.

There is no reseller.

Because my troubles occurred at Intel's e-commerce site.

I consult with the bank, but first I was instructed

to negotiate with Intel.

Because chargeback procedure requires changing my card number.

Intel support staff are still ignoring me

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

The operating days of the Intel Support forum are Monday to Friday. So if you do not get a resolution to your problem today then it may be Monday before a support conversation can be continued with an Intel Support representative. If time is a critical factor in recovering the payments then it may therefore be best to initiate the chargeback process before the end of your bank's opening hours today to set it in motion, unless you can afford to wait until next week.

0 Kudos
kmine7
Beginner

A few minutes ago Intel contacted me, My trouble went to resolution. Intel gave me a suggestion that satisfied me.

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Awesome news, I'm very glad that you received a resolution. Have a great weekend!

0 Kudos